There are several types of accounts for different uses:
- Data - Allows access to the Data Server
- File Transfer - Access to anonymous FTP service and secure FTP access to /webdisk accounts
- Mail - Allows access to e-mail via POP, IMAP, Exchange, and webmail
- Print - Access to printing on departmental printers
- Remote Access (VPN) - Allows secure AOS network access from outside AOS
- SFTP - Allows secure FTP access to /webdisk accounts
- Synoptic lab - Access to use the synoptic computer lab (MS 7101)
- Web - Access to user web space on webdisk
Please visit AOS Forms (Intranet) from a computer within the Atmos network to fill out the 'Computing Accounts Request' form, or visit the IT Office in MS 7101.
All accounts are set to expire automatically, it is your responsibility to frequently change your password for security reasons. Should your account password expire, please see Prashant Doma to reset it.
Your password is not to be shared with anyone, for any reason.